The Broadview Bonus

We Add Value. With Broadview University’s CareerPath initiative, you’ll enjoy lower tuition and six-week sessions so you can get to your degree—quickly and cost effectively!

Popular Posts
How the Body Talks: 5 Tips for Professional Body Language

We’ve all heard that non-verbal communication speaks louder than actual words. From your posture to how you position your feet, body language creates critical...

Read More
Hay U: The Best Way to Spend Spring Break

(EMMETT) When people think about college kids and spring break, they often get images of rowdy crowds, the beach scene, all-out wildness, and having...

Read More
Graduates: Are You a Parasite or a Pollinator?

“Are you a parasite or a pollinator?” Keynote speaker Logan Wilkes posed this question at Broadview University–Orem’s summer commencement. Eighteen graduating students thought about what...

Read More
June 9, 2016
Staff Writer Broadview

Making College Affordable

June 9, 2016
Staff WriterBroadview

College is expensive, and worrying about how to fund their education is a concern that most students have.  If you’re one of those students, you’re definitely not alone. At...

Read More